“Managing your staff effectively means having a cost on the wage bill that is adapted and balanced to your needs”
The human resources audit consists of analyzing the HR procedures and practices of a structure in order to identify the risks and their criticality. In a second step, the HR audit defines and proposes an action plan to correct the dysfunctions and allow the company to comply with all of its obligations.
Entrusting us with your HR audit is :
- Reduce the risk of conflicts with employees
- Optimize administrative operations and identify additional costs.
- Prevent regulatory and social risks related to the company, security obligations, compliance with legislation and case law, in particular in terms of working time…
How is the audit carried out ?
This inventory is carried out by Audit-Resto according to an adapted methodology resulting not only from in-depth and complementary expertise in social law, HR strategy, HR management, recruitment, risk management and training but also by knowledge of different trades and different activity area.
- Definition of your needs.
- Information gathering.
- Interviews with company executives but also with staff.
- Data analysis.
- Recommendation and definition of orientations.